Sushant Suicide Case: Riya Chakraborty in the circle of questions, know what and when

KK Singh, the father of Sushant Singh Rajput, has lodged an FIR against Riya Chakraborty and his family at Rajiv Nagar police station in Patna and made several serious allegations.



Mumbai.  In the case of the death of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, his girlfriend and actress Rhea Chakraborty has come under the scanner. In fact, Sushant Singh Rajput’s father KK Singh has lodged an FIR against Riya Chakraborty and his family at Patna’s Rajiv Nagar police station and made several serious allegations.



Riya wrote an emotional post for the first time 1 month after Sushant’s death
On July 14, 1 month after Sushant’s death, Riya wrote her feelings for the first time in a long post on social media. Riya wrote in her Instagram post, “Still trying to stop with my feelings … My heart is still numb … You were the one who taught me to trust the power of love for the first time.” You showed me how a simple math question can explain the meaning of life, and I promised that I would learn it every day from you. I will never understand that you are no longer with me .. ‘

Also Read: Khesari Lal’s new song release between the controversy from China and the color of Sawan, fans getting tremendous response



Riya Chakraborty had demanded a CBI probe from Amit Shah on July 16, about a month after the suicide case of Sushant Singh Rajput, Riya Chakraborty demanded a CBI inquiry into the matter from Home Minister Amit Shah. Riya wrote in a tweet, ‘Respected Amit Shah sir, I am Riya Chakraborty, Sushant Singh Rajput’s girlfriend. It has been 1 full month for his sudden death. I have full faith in the government, yet I ask for the CBI inquiry in this matter with my hands folded, hoping for justice.

On July 24, before the release of Sushant’s last film ‘Dil Bechara’, Riya wrote on her official Instagram account, “I need every moment of power to see you. You are here with me, I know you are, I will celebrate you and your love. Hero of my life, I know you will see it with us too. ”



Significantly, on 14 June 2020 Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead at his Bandra home. He committed suicide by hanging himself with a fan in his house. However, the police did not find any suicide note with him. The investigation of Mumbai Police is going on in this matter. In this case, 40 people including Rajput family members, cooks, Bollywood celebrities Sanjay Leela Bhansali, film critic Rajeev Masand, actress Sanjana Sanghi, their female friend Riya Chakraborty, casting director Shanu Sharma, filmmaker Mukesh Chhabra and Yash Raj’s Aditya Chopra Has recorded the statement of

The post Sushant Suicide Case: Riya Chakraborty in the circle of questions, know what and when appeared first on informalnewz.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gold still cheaper today, there is great opportunity to earn in falling prices

Petrol Diesel Price: New rates of petrol diesel released, know your city prices

Gold Price 30 March, 2021: Gold prices fall by Rs 12927 in full, know there will be strong profit or loss on investment