Embarrassing: Canadian MP seen urinating in a video conference of Parliament, seen naked for the second time in a month

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party MP William Amos was seen urinating during a zoom conference call from Canada’s House of Commons. During this period, a situation of embarrassment for the rest of the MPs was created. This is the second such incident within a month of the MP.




The Zoom conference call of the House of Commons of Canada was underway. All the MPs were keeping their suggestions and opinions, then an MP was seen urinating. During this time, a strange embarrassing situation took place. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party MP William Amos, who was seen urinating during the video conference, was seen naked during a video conference of parliament for the second time in a month. He then offered to resign.

Action was going on through video conferencing of the Canadian House of Commons. During this period, William Amos, MP for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party, was seen urinating. William Amos released a statement on his Twitter on Thursday night. In it, he wrote, “I was urinating during the proceedings of Parliament, when I felt that my camera was off, but later I came to know about my mistake. I am ashamed of my handiwork. I feel extremely embarrassed at whatever happened. I apologize unconditionally for this. ”

Amos was seen naked in Parliament
earlier. Earlier, in April, William Amos was seen naked in the proceedings of Parliament through video conferencing. Then Amos’s laptop camera turned on during the virtual session and he was seen naked on screen of fellow MPs. In a screenshot found by The Canadian Press, he is seen standing behind a desk and his personal organs were probably covered by a mobile. This is the second such incident in Amos within a month.

..Were sorry if you had to apologize
She still tweeted apologetically, “I made a really unfortunate mistake today and I am embarrassed by it. After jogging I was changing clothes to be worn at the work place when my camera was accidentally turned on. I Sincerely apologize to all my colleagues in the House. This was an unintentional mistake and will not happen again.

Opposition MP Criticism
Claude MP of the opposition Bloc Québécois raised the incident in Parliament and suggested that men MPs should wear clothes that are in line with parliamentary decorum. They said MPs should wear trousers, underwear shirts, jackets, and ties. Claude said, “I think members should take care of this and control the camera well.” .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gold still cheaper today, there is great opportunity to earn in falling prices

Petrol Diesel Price: New rates of petrol diesel released, know your city prices

Gold Price 30 March, 2021: Gold prices fall by Rs 12927 in full, know there will be strong profit or loss on investment