The world’s smallest bodybuilder got bride… It was love at first sight, married after 4 years

worlds shortest bodybuilder: Indian bodybuilder Prateek Mohite, who got his name registered in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world’s smallest bodybuilder, got married recently. He has shared special things about his wife.

A person’s height is always measured by his courage and not by his height or beauty… Such a miracle was done by a 3.3 feet Prateek Mohite. The name of the 28-year-old symbol is recorded in the Guinness World Records as the world’s smallest bodybuilder. Recently Prateik got married and people are congratulating him for his marriage. Prateek has shared some photos-videos on Instagram in which he is seen enjoying in his procession. Talking to Aajtak.in, Prateek shared some things about his wife.

Saw 4 years ago

Prateek told that he is a resident of Raigad and his wife is from Pune, 120 km away. Prateek’s height is 3 feet 34 inches and his wife Jaya’s height is 4 feet 2 inches. Prateek told that 4 years ago his father had introduced him to Jaya and during that time he had liked Jaya.

A post shared by Pratik Mohite (@pratikmohite_official)

That’s why didn’t get married for 4 years

Prateek said, I met Jaya in 2018 and I started bodybuilding in 2016. I was not that successful after meeting Jaya because I know that after marriage Jaya’s responsibility had to fall on me. I told Jaya that first I will stand on my feet and then marry her. Slowly time passed and I got success. My name is in the Guinness Book of World Records and I have become a fitness trainer. When I felt that I was able to stand on my feet, I married Jaya.

A post shared by Pratik Mohite (@pratikmohite_official)

I like biryani

When asked to Prateek which dish Jaya cooks well, he says that when I went to Jaya’s house, she cooked very good desi food which was liked by everyone. Today is Jaya’s first day at my house, so she will cook. I have heard that she makes very good Veg Biryani.

Where to go on honeymoon

When Prateek was asked where he would go for a trip after marriage, he said, we have just got married, we will first go to pay obeisance at the family deity and then go to the nearby tourist place. I got married with my earnings because it was my dream. A lot has been spent in marriage, now I will save for some time and then after that I will go on honeymoon. Jannat Zubair dances bo*ldly wearing a sari on Pushpa’s song, ‘Sami Sami’, watch the viral video here

The post The world’s smallest bodybuilder got bride… It was love at first sight, married after 4 years first appeared on informalnewz.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Petrol Diesel Price: New rates of petrol diesel released, know your city prices

Gold still cheaper today, there is great opportunity to earn in falling prices

Gold Price 30 March, 2021: Gold prices fall by Rs 12927 in full, know there will be strong profit or loss on investment